Monday, March 16, 2009

Miss Kim has some Rockin' Kits!

Here's a designer that I discovered recently that has some really Rockin' Disney-ish kits! Her blog is Just Miss Kim and here are the pictures and links to her fantastic FREE Disney kits! (one kit is inspired by that OTHER Florida theme park, but I'll include it anyway!!)

again, again
Heart's Wish

Road Trip

and matching Quick Pages!


and then this one -- for that other theme park, but it is still cute!

I can't wait to play with some of these kits with my Disney pictures! If I ever get any layouts done, I'll be sure to post them for you to see! Maybe I should stop hunting for freebies and actually do a page once in a while!! Nah! :)

1 comment:

k said...

I'm so glad you like the kits! Hopefully you'll like next month's kits too! Thanks for the mention!