Sunday, August 9, 2009

Magic Meets Inspiration and some of my favorite links

I met a lot of great scrappers at the Scrapbooking meet at Magic Meets this weekend. It was fun to meet and share with lot of fellow Disney Scrappers. I hope I even talked a few of them into trying digital scrapping! So, if you're here because I inspired you to check out some digi stuff -- yippee! I thought I"d share some of my favorite digi Scrapping stores and forums for those who might want to start digital scrapping and don't know where to look!

If you want to find some great freebies (who doesn't?), start with Ikea Goddess's blog


If you want to buy some awesome Disney digital kits and snag some fantastic corresponding freebies, follow Britt-ish Designs blog and the ScrapMatters blog. There you will find INCREDIBLE freebies like this:



and kits for purchase like this recent release (I can't wait to use this one!)


All of these kits and freebies can be used in any digital scrapping software because they are in .jpg and .png format. I LOVE Britt's stuff and I use it all the time with my StoryBook Creator software.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi, just wanted to let you know I downloaded Storybook Creator. I spoke with you at Magic Meets and this looked like the perfect program for me. I may have some questions, so I'll keep your email handy. Thanks so much! Julie