Friday, June 27, 2008

Amazing Kits found for Characters, Animal Kingdom and more!!

Today is a fantastic day for Disney Digi-scrapping! I found some fantastic freebies and kits for sale for Disney stuff! Let's start with this awesome kit for scrapping Cruise pics. I haven't been on a Disney cruise yet, but I'm keeping this kit in mind in case I ever do! It isn't Disney-specific, but it is perfect for those cruise pics! It is from Digital Dry Goods. Click on the pic to go pick it up!
While I was perusing Digital Dry Goods, I also stumbled on this gem, which I hope to play with soon, as I have MANY of Goofy waiting to be scrapped! I think this kit ROCKS! Check it out!
I promise to post my layouts when I get them made! Oh yeah, speaking of Disney and character photos, Britt of Britt-ish designs came out with some awesome stuff for Disney/character photos today, too. I can't wait to play with these! I bought everything she released today! Here are the two Disney themed items -- stickers:

and these awesome polka dot papers!!

and while I was shopping at SM, I picked up these borders by Ellie Lash. They said "Disney" to me, too!

and then somewhere along the line today, during all of my freebie hunting and digi shopping, I stumbled on this kit which looks perfect for some Animal Kingdom LO's! I have some kits in my stash already for AK, but this one looks great, too. Check it out!

Love it! And, if you made it this far, you should go check out this FREEBIE on Ditters Free Doodles, which also has some great elements and papers for Animal Kingdom, Fort Wilderness, or Wilderness Lodge pictures! Here is a picture of the papers. Check her blog for the rest!


Well, that should keep you busy for a little while!! I'll try to come back soon with some layouts and more links to share and maybe even another freebie or two! Don't forget to get my POP logo from yesterday and leave some love if you snag it! Thanks! Happy Friday!

No comments: