Friday, June 20, 2008

Today We're talking Princesses!

OK, so today I think I'll try to cover Disney princess kits. I found some great freebies today, so that kind of inspired me. I'll start with those.

Since Aurora is my favorite Disney princess, I'll show you the preview of the Sleeping Beauty download. There are also links for Snow White, Ariel, Belle, and Cinderella here, too! Click HERE or on the image for the link.
OK, so those are adorable, but kind of limiting. For unlimited Princess potential, I invite you to check out some of Britt-ish Designs Princess inspired kits! We all know I'm a huge Britt fan and I think these kits ROCK! And the first one is even FREE! Here it is -- Who Needs a Fairy Godmother?

Her other princess kits include Her royal highness, Princess Polka Dots, and Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust. Click on the pictures to go to Britt's store at ScrapMatters.

next is Princess Polka Dots
and Faith, trust, and Pixie Dust
Here's one from Glenda Ketcham for those Cinderella Pages. She has some great stuff for Mickey and friends, too!


Oh, wait, how could I forget Britt's Dreams Do Come True kit? Whew! Wouldn't want to forget this one!

I know I saw a few more cute princess kits out there, but those are the ones that came to mind today. If I find more, I"ll be sure to let you know! Stop back soon!

No comments: