Monday, July 14, 2008

Disney Character Names FREEBIE!!

I had fun playing with the Atomic Cupcake gel action and I decided to make these cool character name gellie titles for you! I used them for a challenge on the DIS last week and now I'm offering them here. If you do a layout using one of them, I would LOVE to see it! If you have any suggestions for other names you'd like to see, let me know. I think I might do an alpha like this, too, once I figure out how to do it right!! Enjoy the freebie!!

4 comments:

Chel said...

these are awesome! thank you so much!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Jul [LA 02:55am, NY 04:55am, UK 09:55am, OZ 07:55pm]).

Yettiebug said...

What about: Tinkerbell, Lilo & Stitch, Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Sully, Nemo, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Mr. Incredible, Mr. Potato Head.... Hope that helps with some ideas :) There's also the theme park names that could be done... Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Walt Disney World, Disneyland..... Ok can you tell I LOVE Disney? LOL

archbuff1 said...

These are great!! I saw them in action at mousescrappers and fell in love! I can not seem to download them - is there a problem with the link? Please help!