Saturday, July 5, 2008

A layout and a Polynesian/Adventureland kit idea

Here is a layout I did a little while ago that I just love. It is an example of a LO using a kit that personifies some Disney stuff for me without being a "Disney" kit. I love Dole Whips and we try to get at least every time we go to the World! On this particular trip, we introduced my MIL to the delicious Dole Whip, so I made sure to get pictures of all of us enjoying our frosty treats! When I stumbled on Ellie Lash's Waiamea kit, it just screamed DOLE WHIPS at me!! I'm sure it could also be used for Beach Club and Polynesian LO's as well. Here is the LO (click pic for credits):
and here is a link to Ellie's kit in the scrapmatters store:

6 comments:

All That Chit Chat said...

Aww! That's the cutest!!

Becki said...

oh wow, those look yummy! If we ever make it Disney, I will make sure to try one! Great kit choice for it too!

Have a great day!

3prinser said...

It's been fun reading your blog! thanks!!

Thena said...

Love the soft colors you used.
So nice to find your blog through DST.

Thena.typepad.com

RachelV said...

Great layouts! I haven't tried the Dole whip . . . yet! After seeing your layout and the pictures, I'm going to make sure I don't miss out on it next time!

SunnySavannah said...

Dang it, now I want a Dole Whip!