Saturday, July 12, 2008

Some Animal Kingdom Freebies and more!

I found this adorable freebie today and it screamed Animal Kingdom to me!! So, here it is!!

Here is the link to the Angel Wings & Things blog where you can get it! I can't wait to play with this one!

I also stumbled on these fun & funky animals for AK layouts, too!!
You can get the big cats HERE and the other animals HERE

I'd love to see layouts that people have done with any of these great freebies! Feel free to leave links to your LOs in the comments!! I love to see Disney layouts! Oh yeah, anyone with Disney LO's to share, feel free to join Britt's Disney Digi-Scrapper's Flickr group HERE!!

1 comment:

Susie2shoes said...

Thanks so much for commenting on my humble blog. I've downloaded your animal freebies, the cute elephant will be perfect for scrapping my daughter's trip to Kandy, Sri Lanka.

Hugs
Susie